Using the secure engine of GiveNow.com.au
Who We Are
Avalon is run entirely by volunteers and survives solely on donations and grants. Our aim is to meet the unmet needs in society and help people who have slipped through the cracks. Put simply, Avalon assists those who have been forgotten, overlooked and left behind. This includes the homeless, people with mental health and physical problems and disabilities, the elderly, refugees and anyone else who may benefit from our support
Services offered at Avalon include: The Drop-In, The Homeless and Clothes Distribution Programme, Day with Avalon trips and The Saturday Getaway Programme. Avalon also offers individual support.
Avalon’s Mission Statement
TO HELP WHERE WE CAN, WHEN WE CAN and in WHATEVER WAY WE CAN
PRINCIPLES & PHILOSOPHY
- Avalon has no paid staff and is run only by the energy of our committed volunteers.
- All donations (over $2) made to Avalon are tax deductible.
- Avalon does not receive any government funding and is financed solely through the generosity of individual benefactors.
- All donations made to Avalon go directly to support those in need.
IS TO MEET UNMET NEEDS
- To offer a helping hand to the people whom society has allowed to slip through the cracks.
- To provide, in any small way we can, a means to support, help and encourage all who welcome it.
DAY WITH AVALON
Every week, Avalon’s little bus ‘The Moving Heart of Gold’, takes a group to new and exciting locations.
Everyone is welcome on Mondays to drop in for a cuppa, meet up with friends and make new ones…
HOW TO HELP
Avalon is run solely by Volunteers and exists mainly by donations …
‘Makeover Day’ at Avalon on Monday 3rd April 10am – 3pm
Can You Help?
Donating to Avalon means you are supporting a small charity that is run solely by volunteers and donations. Your support will help keep our buses on the road, provide warmth to the homeless, and offer opportunities to people with disabilities. In short, you will be making a difference to people’s lives and providing hope and happiness to many.
03 9569 2240
9am - 5pm
1936 Malvern Road
Malvern East, VIC 3145
We will be in touch as soon as we can
Meeting Unmet Needs. To offer a helping hand to the people whom society has allowed to slip through the cracks. To provide, in any small way we can, a means to support, help and encourage all who welcome it.
1936 Malvern Road,
VIC, 3145, Australia