Who We Help
Our aim is to help people who have slipped through the cracks, including the homeless, people with mental illness and/or disabilities, the elderly and anyone requiring support.
PRINCIPLES & PHILOSOPHY
- Avalon has no paid staff and is run only by the energy of our committed volunteers.
- All donations (over $2) made to Avalon are tax deductible.
- Avalon does not receive any government funding and is financed solely through the generosity of individual benefactors.
- All donations made to Avalon go directly to support those in need.
- Avalon is not associated with any religious or political body.
OUR VISION IS TO MEET UNMET NEEDS
- To offer a helping hand to the people whom society has allowed to slip through the cracks.
- To provide, in any small way we can, a means to support, help and encourage all who welcome it.