Terms & Conditions
WEBSITE USE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your use of this site and the information is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
This website, is owned and operated by The Avalon Centre ABN: 54589625215 No: A0025017F.
These terms and conditions (hereinafter “Terms”) govern your use of the following website/s (which is hereinafter referred to as “the Product”): www.avaloncentre.org.au.
In connection with your use of the Product, we may also provide you with access to various other content, documentation, materials, information, goods or services. In these Terms, we refer to all of these items collectively as “the Items”.
In these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires, the following rules of interpretation shall apply:
- Words referring to one gender include every other gender.
- Words referring to a singular number include the plural, and words referring to a plural include the singular.
- Words referring to a person or persons includes companies, firms, corporations, organisations and vice versa.
- Any obligation on a Party not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done.
Use of the Website
These Terms constitute a binding contract between you and The Avalon Centre and govern your use of all pages of the Product, as well as your use of the Items. Your access and use of the Website is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms and conditions contained in this document and elsewhere on the Website.
If you continue to use the Product, this constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that you have been given the chance to review the Terms and that you agree to be bound by the Terms.
If you do not understand the Terms, if you do not agree to be bound by the Terms, or if you need more time to review and consider the Terms, then you must stop using the Product immediately.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you use for accessing the Product does not expose you to the risk of viruses or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
Changes to Product
- You acknowledge and agree that we may, in our sole discretion, vary, alter, amend, change or update the content, materials or the Product at any time.
- You acknowledge, agree and accept that the Product may be unavailable from time to time (for any reason, including maintenance).
- You acknowledge, agree and accept that we take no responsibility for, and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable in any way for the Items being temporarily unavailable, whether due to reasons within our control or not.
You may be asked to register with us in order to use or access the Items in this website.
- If you register with us, you may be asked to provide personal details such as your name and email address, as well as choosing a user name and a password (“Identifying Information”). This Identifying Information will allow you to access the Items.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any Identifying Information you provide as part of the registration process.
- You agree that you will not share your Identifying Information with any third party and if you discover that your Identifying Information has been compromised, you agree to notify us immediately in writing.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your Identifying Information as well as keeping us informed of any changes to your Identifying Information.
- You acknowledge that providing false or misleading information or using the Items to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of these Terms.
The content of this Website, i.e.: Items including information, images, content and materials is protected by Australian and International copyright laws. The Items on this site are solely for the purposes of reference by interested visitors. Information may be cited only with prior written permission and proper attribution. Unauthorised use of the Items may violate copyright laws.
For enquiries regarding the use of information on this site please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Disclaimer – Third Party Links
You hereby acknowledge that we may from time to time include links or references to other websites, other content or other materials (hereinafter “Third Party Links”), none of which are controlled by us.
These Third Party Links are provided for your information only and we do not make any representations, warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy, completeness, performance, reliability, timeliness, quality or suitability for a particular purpose of these Third Party Links. The Avalon Centre does not endorse, approve or support these Third Party Links. You use the Third Party Links at your own risk.
Avalon accepts donations directly or via the third party Give Now. Any payment to Avalon using Credit/Debit cards will be debited and cleared from your account. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours to or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you use this Product.
Use of Information
We will collect and maintain in our database certain personally identifiable information from you only when you provide it to us on a voluntary basis, for example, when you make an inquiry, contact us or subscribe to our newsletter or forums.
Your email address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it, and it will not be added to a mailing list, sold, or used for any other purpose without your consent.
We will not share any information about you with third parties, except as provided by civil privacy legislation.
Please be aware that this site does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria and Commonwealth of Australia.